Monday, May 30, 2011

I've finally got everything I need to do appliqued embroidery!! It's totally ok, you can think I'm an old lady. I mean I do have the hobby of a 90 year old. Anyway, I was a little hesitant because I'm really good at over analyzing anything and I kept thinking how I was going to screw it up.


Thankfully they have free designs you can try before you buy.

Turns out, it's pretty simple. Lucky me! My bank account is not so lucky. The website I found that had the best (cutest) designs just so happened to be having a sale.. A 70% off SALE. Yea, let me tell you how excited I got!! I bought $30 worth of designs and lettering. Should have cost me closer to $100.


Now, all I have to do is make my list (and actually follow it) of everything I wanted to do. I'm actually pretty good at list making, it's the following part I'm not so hot at. I do, however, have helpers. And by helpers I mean a dog who needs a chill pill and a cat who just harasses him. This is them during their down time. Otherwise they would be moving so fast the photos would be blurry. Around this house if you aren't careful you'll catch a claw in the leg as you walk by.



I call them the White Devils.. their name is really self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment