Thursday, May 19, 2011

Starting Over... For the Last Time

This is my attempt at starting over. For almost 2 years I kept up my previous blog and the same with it's matching Etsy shop. With everything that has happened in the last year, (yes I mean year to the day.. almost) I feel it is only right to start over. I've missed this, sewing, selling, and everything that goes along with it. I have a very creative nature and my head has been spinning with new ideas and projects. The only problem is that I have had a little trouble focusing, but that's all about to change. It. has. to.

Let's be honest, I've missed Texas since I've been gone. If you want to be specific it's been over 4 years. Not only have I missed Texas, but I've missed everything that is TEXAS. People here are just plain fantastic!! Since I've been home I have realized that my family and friends will always support me, no matter the idiotic decisions I make. hint, hint, wink, wink. I'm looking forward to the next couple of months and can only hope it keeps me busy enough. I'm considering this time my trial/rest period.

There are a handful of people I can thank for pushing (forcing) me to get back into the swing of things and make.sew.sell the things I once did. I have several orders as we speak and am working on lots of new items. It's nice to have a niece and nephew to test them on! Not to mention friends with babies! They will soon be forced into peddling my wares, not by me, but by their mothers.

This blog will surely consist of not only sewing and crafting, but the Twerps, friends, family, things I enjoy, and life as I know it. So, at any rate, this is my attempt at starting over... for the the last! (thank you Randy Rogers Band for creating a song just for this occasion)

No comments:

Post a Comment